Introducing the Rhino KammRack - The ultimate commercial roof rack.
An update of the market leading Aluminium Rack, years of development have led to the construction of the Rhino KammRack - an aluminium roof rack which is just as strong as its steel equivalent, and around 30% lighter - the racks are designed to be able to take more weight than your van’s roof. Perfect for carrying ladders, sheet materials, timber, and more.
Thanks to Rhino’s innovative Kammbar Profile, wind noise is greatly reduced. The improved aerodynamics together with the rack's low weight could save you money on fuel compared to a traditional steel rack. The track system also allows the cross bars to be positioned anywhere along the rack itself, creating a flexible solution for your individual load carrying requirements.
The use of aluminium and other non-corroding materials means that the KammRack offers solid long term value; you can rest assured that after a few years of use there will be no rusting of any scrapes made through regular use.
- Full width aluminium rear roller matches the finish of the rest of the rack, and makes loading ladders and building materials easy.
- Stylish leg cowls cover all fitment bolts, giving a sleeker appearance.
- Compatible with a full range of optional accessories e.g. load stops and optional locks for added security.
- The weight reduction compared to previous aluminium rack means you can carry more on your roof.
- Rhino tough - the rack is rated to be stronger than your van’s roof, check your van manufacturers manual for recommended maximum roof load.
Quick and easy fitment
- Easier to fit than ever, can be assembled by 1 person.
- Click-together side frames make joining the side frames much quicker.
- The side frames click on to the crossbars of the rack making 1 person fitting possible.
- The click together fittings are then secured with stainless steel bolts.
- On a medium van fitting takes around half an hour - based on an experienced fitter - if it's your first time, it may take you longer.
See how easy they are to fit:
Available now for a range of popular vans, more fitments coming soon.